10 top tips to increase our Imaan:
1. Performing Salah on Time which has been obligated upon us.
2. Being Thankful for every little blessing Allah(SWT) has bestowed upon us.
3. Reading Quran Everyday, this includes understand what we read.
4. Giving Charity, whether it be a big or small amount, Remember Charity does not decrease wealth.
5.Repentance, its really important as Muslims we repent to Allah for the sins which we commit intentionally or unintentionally everyday.
6. Remember DEATH, We need to remember that this life is temporary. The only thing which is promised in life is Death so we need to work hard and strive for a good hereafter.
7. Asking Duahs, This is an act of worship we need to ask only to the one who created us.
8. Having complete Trust in Allah(SWT) this is an important quality to have as a muslim we should have 100% complete trust in Our Rabb whatever he decide is the best for us.
9. Perform good deeds- performing good deeds only means getting good rewards from Allah(swt) we need to strive in doing good with good intentions in Sha Allah.
10.Following the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Salalahu alayhi waSalam, he is the Role model for us we should follow in his footsteps.